Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I think it's time that I really really try to get this thing going. After failed attempts many times to start a blog, i think I have found my inspiration. Not only have I found an abundant amount of blogs that i love out there in blogland, but i actually have things to say! amazing. i also have friends who know how much i despise the phone and my bad emailing habbits. perhpaps this will keep me in check. mainly i want to post my crafts and finds. tis the season for sales and rummages, and i have allready found so much good stuff. i have dedicated today to getting organized. such a crazy hobby. so my goals for this blog are:

* to post my crafts (knitting, sewing, baking, gardening, etc)
* to keep in touch with my friends
* to make some new crafting buddies
* to inspire myself to keep on doing creative things everyday

let's see if I can....