Wednesday, June 21, 2006

We had an amazing playdate yesterday with a newly made friend for both me and the girls. They had the most beautiful historic house, I fell in love as soon as I walked into the built in porch. The wicker furniture was covered in patchy quilt cushions, and there were tons of cute little things everywhere. I think I've met my thrifty match. She also had a basement full of crafty goodness. She brought up several bags of yarns, baskets, flowers, boxes, shells, beads, you name it. Chloe made a sailor's valentine, and Lily made some magnets. They also made these:
100_2162
100_2163
They're like chia pets, made out of nylon some dirt, grass seed and googly eyes. She was so cool! We all had fun, and I found another mom who refuses to make barbie dolls, or polly pockets talk. I'm not as crappy as I thought I was.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
florida vacations - destin alaskan cruises free html codes for web templates stop smoking timeshare palister furniture wrought iron furniture 2005 cadillac cts review wells fargo online payments cheap moblie calls from dublin breast implants augmentation surgery metairie

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

Anonymous said...

Get yours FREE Today!