Monday, August 14, 2006


I had to get this t-shirt via Cupcake Royale. I'm a big fan of the cupcake, or any cake in gerneral. They are my weekness. Like Shawn has icecream and cereal, and the girls have candy from the five and dime, I've never met a piece of cake or cupcake that I didn't like. I've gotten to the point where one piece in never enough, so having a cake around is dangerous. We don't have a "cupcake" like shop around here, but it would be so cool if we did. My little dream downtown would be a yarn store, Japanese book shop, cupcake bakery, playmobile/toystore, and an excellent organic grocery store with butchershop. I could ride my bike there, fill my baskets, and take a little break at Bombadill's. Can the DDA get on that please?

2 comments:

Daye said...

I share your ride the bike downtown dream. My ideal downtownYpsi would include the things you mentioned, esp the grocery & yarn store--but also a *English* bookstore, more hours at Terry bakery and
a beadstore. A flowershop, a pet store and several fewer empty shop fronts.

Casey said...

Brilliant T-shirt (and a right cutie inside it!!)