Thursday, August 10, 2006

farmer's market
See what you can get when you go to the Ypsilanti Tuesday Farmer's Market at the Key Bank parking lot!
Green beans, little sweet peppers, corn, collards, cucumbers, summer apples, blueberries, and a veggie pasty all that for about $12. it's a bargin. I love that it just keeps getting better too as the summer goes on.
It's been quite a lazy week and start to this day. We've finally been able to turn the air off and get some fresh air in the house. The basement is still a meat locker though which is a nice escape in the middle of the afternoon. I have 3 project that are almost complete. I still need to comment on the Detroit Urban Craft Fair too. Perhaps if the sun comes out today I'll snap some pictures of my finds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I want to see that tampon thingie.

Stacey